Given here are some dos and don'ts for Palace on Wheels journey. Check out travel & safety tips for Palace on Wheels.
Palace On Wheels » Dos and Don'ts for Palace on Wheels
Dos and Don'ts for Palace on Wheels
There are some general travel tips that should be followed while traveling onboard the Palace on Wheels. These safety tips, if followed strictly, will go a long way in ensuring that you have a secure journey, while traveling by Palace on Wheels. They will help you avoid any unforeseen mishap as well as help you have a great time in India. In the following lines, we have provided some general dos and don'ts for Palace on Wheels...
- It is advisable to hire guides registered with the Government of India. Try to avoid private guides as far as possible.
- The sunrays in Rajasthan are quite strong, especially in summers. It is advisable to wear sunglasses, caps and parasols.
- Shopping at Government Emporiums, like Rajasthalis at Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur and Agra, is always preferable than private shops. The rates are reasonable and quality is ensured.
- Always get your currency exchanged at the authorized exchangers. For the purpose, you can utilize the services of banks also.
- Do not get too friendly with strangers and please do not take any eatables from them. It may cost you dearly.
- Keep a safe distance from beggars, hawkers, etc.
- Do not keep too much cash or other valuables with you while roaming outside. It is better to lock it safely inside your room.
- Railway staff is required to wear ID Cards at all times. In case any member of the staff is not carrying the same, it is better to be wary of him/her.